Barber Colman Electronically Actuated Valve Assemblies
The VF and VS Series Valve and Modulating Actuator Assemblies consist of a non-spring return actuator mounted on a 1/2'' to 1.25'' two-way or three-way body. They accept floating or proportional control, respectively, from a DDC system or modulating thermostat for control of hot water, chilled water and steam coils.
Typical applications include reheat on VAV boxes, fan coil units, unit ventilators, and hot and chilled water coils in air handling units.
- 0–10V, 4–20mA or 2-position/tri-state inputs
- For hot water, chilled water or steam systems
- Integral linkage for all standard 1/2'' to 1.25'' 2-way and 3-way Barber-Colman valve bodies
- Manual override with automatic release
- Media Temperature: 40°–280°F @20 psi steam
- Ambient Temperature: 40°–115°F
- Flow Type: 2-way equal percentage 3-way linear mixing
- Body Rating: 250 psi
- Valve: Brass body, seat, plug S.S. stem
- Power Supply: 24Vac
- Timing: 150 seconds
BARBER-COLMAN 2-Way Valves with Direct Mounted Electric (Beercan) Actuators
These are the style of compact electric valve assemblies that have been installed for years and have made Barber-Colman one of the leaders in valve reliability and compact size. In addition to the standard 2-position, floating and B/C 6-9Vdc signals, you can now convert the old installed valves with the automation compatible 0-10Vdc and 4-20mA replacement actuators.
BARBER-COLMAN 3-Way Valves with Direct Mounted Electric (Beercan) Actuators
Barber Colman is the only control valve manufacturer with a complete assortment of mixing and diverting valves in smaller sizes. Valves for larger pipe sizes available in flanged and screwed. In addition to the standard 2-position, floating and B/C 6-9Vdc signals, you can now convert the old installed valves with the automation compatible 0-10Vdc and 4-20mA replacement actuators.