Pneuline Controls Pressure Regulators
Disposable Inline Filters
With the new mini stats and their tiny orifices, the cleanliness of existing branch lines are seriously in doubt. To be sure whenever you make any modifications, install an inline filter to protect the devices from clogging prematurely.
• 1/4” barb connection
• 56 SCFH @ 25 psi max.
Miniature Pressure Regulators
- Compact and easy to use
- For testing, emergencies, or branch backup
- 1/8” gauge ports both front and back
NOTE: Please order gauges separately. See our GAUGE sectionsection for ordering information.
Precision Pressure Regulators
For Precise, Accurate Control
- 0.1 psi control
- Good calibration tool
- Fine-tune signals
• 1/4” FPT connection See our GAUGE section for ordering information.
• 0-60 psi range
NOTE: Please order gauges separately.
Standard Pressure Regulators
- For main air pressure
- Secondary air for day/night, summer/winter, or occupied/unoccupie
- 1/4” gauge ports front and back
* 5-125 psi range
Miniature Pop Safety Valves
A pressure regulator failure can blow out all the controls in your system. Install pressure relief valves in your mains for protection. Non-adjustable—factory set at 30 psi. ASME rated.
* Rating based on full release of tank pressure at 75#.
Tank Relief Valves
- Get maximum safety for compressor tank over-pressure
- Adjustable 5-300 psi relief setting