Temperature Transmitter Replacement Kits
Retroline Temperature Transmitters are direct acting, one-pipe instruments which sense temperature and transmit a proportional pneumatic signal to the remotely located receiver gauge and/or receiver controller.
- Temperature ranges exactly match replaced product
- Room transmitter comes complete with mounting hardware and cover
- Remote sensing bulb size and capillary length same as replaced product
- Installation instruction provided
Unit Mounted Thermostat Replacement Kits
The unit mounted thermostat is a remote bulb, gradual acting instrument designed to control the temperature within an occupied space by positioning pneumatic devices. It is factory calibrated to competitor’s changeover pressures, making replacement easy.
- Direct replacement of competitor’s models
- Factory calibrated changeover supply pressures
- Adjustable sensitivity
- Liquid filled thermal system
- Mounting bracket provided
Pneumatic Calibration Card
Substitution of pneumatic controls is relatively simple. One problem, however, is that control manufacturers cannot agree on terminology because they don’t want you to change their part to another brand. This chart can be used to eliminate that confusion, giving you the flexibility to substitute whatever brand you prefer. This way you can select the best product for the application, no matter who makes it.
Call NECC for your FREE calibration cards!
Port Nomenclature Comparison For Pneumatic Controls
ROBERTSHAW Temperature Transmitters
JOHNSON Temperature Transmitters
Honeywell Temperature Transmitters
Note: When installing any of the averaging models above, order part number “CC4” capillary clips.
Order all your Compressor Supplies from NECC. Look under: PNEUMATIC ACCESSORIES
Powers Temperature Transmitters
The Reliable Powers Limitem Thermostats are a rugged line of controllers used in commercial and industrial applications. Available in direct and remotebulb models and the mostcommonly used ranges.
Honeywell Pneumatic Temperature Controllers
High-capacity, single-temperature controller used to provide proportional control of pneumatic dampers and valves regulating air and liquid temperatures. This controller may be used as a primary limit, mixed air, outdoor air, changeover or discharge controller for air or water.
Differential Pressure Transmitter
- Sense water, steam, air, or oil
- Monitor and control boilers, chillers, and pumps
- Single pipe installation
- Stainless steel control mechanism
Static Pressure Transmitter
- Signal directly proportional to the static pressure being sensed
- Measure static pressure drop across filters, fans, and mor
- One pipe transmitter