Pneumatic Receiver Controllers
For quick selection of receiver-controllers, use this handy competitive cross-reference chart. For single, dual or three input devices, this chart is an accurate comparison among all major brands in use today. Choose the right controller for you.
All receiver–controllers listed are direct acting. They can be easily changed to reverse acting in the field. Reverse acting models are available upon request.
|RECEIVER CONTROLLER SELECTION CHART|
Receiver Controller Replacement Kits
Siemens/Powers Controls now has a complete assortment of receiver-controllers specifically built and marked to replace many of the most popular competitive models.
These convenient replacement kits include the following:
- Competitive markings on all connections
- A complete, illustrated set of installation instructions
- Internal restriction assemblies
- Convenient adhesive custom scale range labels
- Selectable DA/RA operation
|RECEIVER CONTROLLER REPLACEMENT CHART|
|MODEL #||POWERS||MODEL #||POWERS|
|JOHNSON CONTROLS||Honeywell SINGLE|
CALIBRATE BEFORE YOU AUTOMATE!
Calibration is one of the quickest, least expensive methods of energy conservation you can perform.
The Tool-100 Pneumatic calibration panel is designed to calibrate pneumatic receiver-controllers and check the performance of pneumatic transmitters.
- Check transmitter output for accuracy.
- Calibrate proportional band of receiver-controllers.
- Calibrate percent of authority of receiver-controllers.
- Adjust the receiver-controller setpoint.
- Calibrate indication gauges of pneumatic devices.
Connections: (6) quick sealing disconnect fittings. TOOL-100-500 includes 3' of 1/4'' I.D. flexible plastic tubing connected to each male fitting.