T6031A1029 REFRIGERATION CONTROLLER, -30F TO +90F SET POINT, 1 SPDT, 8 FT. CAPILLARY LENGTH, 3.5F TO 16F DIFFERENTIAL, SUPER TRADELINE
Provide limit or temperature control in refrigerated areas where remote mounting of sensing element is required.
- Remote Bulb Refrigeration Temperature Controller with -30 F to 90 F setting temperature and 8 ft. capillary
- Type : Remote bulb
- Application: Provides control of cooled or refrigerated space
- Switching: 1 SPDT
- Setting Temperature Range: -30 F to +90 F
- Sensor Element: Copper bulb
- Capillary Length (ft): 8 ft.
- Maximum Operating Temperature (F): 125F
- Differential Temperature (F): 3.5 F
- Voltage: 125Vac
- Voltage: 240 Vac
- Contact Ratings (120 Vac): 8.0 AFL, 48.0 ALR
- Contact Ratings (240 Vac): 5.1 AFL, 30.6 ALR
- Dimensions (in.): 5 5/8 in. high x 2 in. wide x 2 1/4 in. deep
- Bulb Size (in): 3/8 in. diameter x 3 in. long
- Liquid-filled copper elements provide rapid sensing to control the compressor system.
- Control temperature in a duct, tank, freezer or cooler.
- Controller element can be directly immersed in the controlled medium.
- Adjustable control setpoint.
- Ambient temperature compensation provides good temperature control.
- Refer to T775 Electronic Remote Temperature Controller where more exact control is required and/or remote controller location is preferred.