T775D1008 SOLID STATE TEMPERATURE CONTRL 24/12
The T775 family of electronic remote temperature controllers provide on/off, modulating, or reset control in applications where electronic accuracy in addition to remote sensing is desired.
- Available with one or two temperature inputs and up to four SPDT relay output stages or modulating (electronic Series 90, 4-20 mA or 0-18 Vdc) outputs.
- Typical applications include:-on/off control of fans, motors and heaters.-proportional and floating control of damper and valve actuators.-outdoor reset of heating and cooling systems.
- Electronic control accuracy.
- Linear platinum temperature sensor. LCD display indicates mode and output status; jumper switch provides field selection of F or C display.
- Keypad allows precise temperature selection; easy one-finger programming.
- Remote sensing from up to 1000 ft. (304m).
- Wide temperature setting range.
- Adjustable differential and throttling range.
- Heating and cooling stages independently programmable.
- Available with NEMA 4X enclosure.
- Optional No. 203531A Panel Mounting Kit allows mounting in an electrical panel.
- Available Application Guide, form no. 63-1197, offer answers to common application questions.