Electronic In-Pneumatic Out Transducers
AUTOMATION TO PNEUMATIC CONVERTER
Don’t throw away all those reliable pneumatic controls when automating!
The EP315 can CONVERT your automation signal directly into a proportional pneumatic signal allowing you to operate all your existing pneumatic controls.
- Lower cost than electronic actuators
- Considerably less conversion labor
- Existing repair parts inventory not obsolete
- Easier to service pneumatic actuators
- Mechanics are more familiar with existing devices
- You can’t get a simpler actuator than a bladder and spring! You have enough trauma when automating—why make unnecessary changes to devices that still work!
|INPUT SIGNALS||1-5Vdc, 2-10Vdc, 4-20mA|
|AIR USE||28.8 scim|
|FEEDBACK SIGNAL||1-5Vdc linear to pneumatic signal|
|AIR CONN.||1/4'' O.D. tube|
AUTOMATE YOUR PNEUMATIC SYSTEMS! Convert Your Computer Signal to a Pneumatic Output ...
Electronic to Pneumatic Transducer
0–5, 10, 15Vdc, 0–20mA input … 0–15 psi output
These electronic to pneumatic transducers accept an electronic signal and converts the input to a proportional pneumatic output signal. All models provide a 0 to 5Vdc feedback signal proportional to the controlled branch line pressure.
- Field Selectable Input
- Gauge Port
- Analog Feedback Volts
- Solid State Transducer
- 1/4'' Barbed Fittings
- External Air Filter
- 3.25'' Snap Track Mounted
- 24Vac/dc powered
- 3-way Mixing Valve Control>
- Chiller Loading
- Pilot Positioners
- Valve and Damper Actuators
- Fan Vane Control
- DDC Control
- Compressor Staging
- Pneumatic Actuators
Floating Point to Pneumatic Transducer
The PTS3.2 Series Transducer converts two digital (increase/decrease) signals into a proportional pneumatic signal ranging from 0–15 psi. The full scale pneumatic output is 15 psi with 255 steps of resolution.
- Accepts two relay contact closures, transistor, or triac input (standard)
- Field adjustable for minimum and maximum pressure output plus manual override
- LED status indicators for up/down signal input
- Branch pressure feedback signal
- Power: 24Vac/dc
- Inputs: SPDT floating point
- Output: 0–15psi
- Position feedback signal: 0–5Vdc
- Connections: 1/4'' barb tube 1/8'' gauge port
- Mount: 2.25'' snap track
Models shown maintain branch pressure on power failure. For exhaust on failure models, order model PTS3.2FSV with rate of change number 1 or 2.
Barber-Colman 4-20mA to 3-15 psi Transducer
This transducer receives a 4–20 mA input signal and produces a 3–15 psig pneumatic output signal to position damper and valve actuators in HVAC systems. Snap track mounted.
Connections: 1/4" O.D. tube-barbed
Barber-Colman Electronic-Pneumatic Transducer
Electronic-pneumatic transducer receives a variable electronic input signal and produces a variable pneumatic output signal.
- Max air consumption: 16 scim
- Air connection: 1/4'' OD tube
- Snap-track mount
Johnson Controls Electronic-Pneumatic Transducer
The EP-8000 converts voltage or current signal from an electronic controller into a proportional pneumatic output pressure signal.
Connections: 5/32, 1/4'' BARB
NOTE: 1-pipe models require a restrictor (.007)—not included.