V5013N1089 3-way Mixing, 1-1/2", 29.3Cv, NPT, Globe Valve
National Energy Control Corporation sells Honeywell V5013N1089 3-way Mixing, 1-1/2", 29.3Cv, NPT, Globe Valve
The V5013N is a three-way threaded globe valve that controls hot water, cold water, and glycol solutions (up to 50 percent concentration) in heating or cooling HVAC applications. The valve is used for mixing service to direct flow from one of two inlets to a common outlet in two-position or modulating control systems.
- Red brass body with NPT-threaded connections.
- Stainless steel stem and brass plug.
- Low seat leakage rate (≤0.05 percent of Cv).
- Spring-loaded, self-adjusting packing.
- 50:1 rangeability per VDI/VDE 2173.
- Constant total flow throughout full stem travel.
- Accurate positioning to ensure state of the art temperature control.
- Sizes range from 1/2 in. to 2 in.
- Suitable for pneumatic or electric/electronic actuation. ï Repack and rebuild kits available for field servicing.