Honeywell Thermostatic Valves
Honeywell Thermostatic Radiator Valves
One of the simplest forms of temperature controls, radiator valves install quickly. They directly replace the manual shutoff valves on heating radiators. They are available in a variety of valve bodies and sensor configurations, so you can pick the model easiest to install.
Honeywell Thermostatic Actuators
Braukmann Thermostatic Radiator Valves
Fastest Energy Payback! • Easy To Install • No Wiring
Compared with other energy-saving alternatives, thermostatic radiator valves represent one of the most COST EFFECTIVE ways to reduce total heating bills! A recent study of energy savings by several federal institutions concluded that thermostatic radiator valves are the best energy investment per BTU currently available.
- Valve seat disc, which is made of resilient material, ensures tight shutoff on steam or hot water systems.
- Nickel-plated cast brass body with working parts in cartridge insert for ease of service.
- Requires no electrical connections.
- All working parts are replaceable while valve remains in service, in-line, under pressure.
- Valve normally open without control mounted.
|1/2"||4.6 Cv||127 MBH|
|3/4"||5.8 Cv||162 MBH|
|1"||7.0 Cv||193 MBH|
MBH = 1000 BTU / hr
150# Water, 15# Steam
NOTE: Horizontal angle valves are specifically engineered for direct-mounted sensors to keep them away from radiated heat.
Direct-mount sensor and setpoint dial. Includes built-in limit stops. Not for use in enclosure.
Valve mounted setpoint with 6.5' remote sensor.
Wall mounted sensor and setpoint dial connected to valve actuator by a 6'8" capillary.
Vandal-resistant direct-mount sensor and dial. Setpoint under locking cover. Factory set at 68°F.
Remote sensor and remote set dial. Both have separate 4.5' capillaries.
High Capacity Valve Actuators
Use these actuators with High Capacity V110 valves only.
Honeywell Thermostatic Radiator Valves for One-Pipe Steam Systems
This control regulates the room temperature of one-pipe, low pressure steam radiators or convectors. It directly replaces the 1/8'' vent valve and controls the temperature by venting the radiator on a call for heat. When the temperature is satisfied, the valve closes. The resulting air build-up restricts steam flow. They are usually mounted with a direct-mount thermostatic head. T100 remote operators can also be used on the Honeywell or Braukmann valve bodies.MPT
Position: Normally Open
Honeywell T104/V110 Thermostatic Radiator Valve Accessories and Repair Parts
Honeywell Sparcomix AM-1 Series
The Honeywell Sparcomix AM-1 series accurately adjusts, maintains and limits the hot water temperature to a desired setting selected by the user. In domestic water applications it offers anti-scald, anti-chill protection and saves money. The installation of a Honeywell AM-1 mixing valve on an 80 gallon hot water heater increases the usable hot water to 120 gallons by running the water heater at a higher temperature and mixing it to a safe usable temperature. In heating applications it provides comfort and protects the equipment.
- Dual purpose mixing or diverting valves
- Constant water temperature under changing operating conditions
- Reliable performance at minimum flow of 0.5 gpm
- Proportional valve (simultaneous control of hot and cold water)
- Energy savings through lower supply temperatures
- Anti-scald, anti-chill thermal shock protection
- Temperature limit at any point
- Nickel-plated brass/bronze construction, EPDM O-rings
- All bronze proportioning shuttle
- Straight through design (hot and cold at the same level)
- Max. press. 150 psi (1034 kPa), temp. 212 F (100 C)
- Designed for easy maintenance and element replacement
- Teflon® coated to prevent mineral build-up and extend life
- Tamper evident design
- Valve trapping not required
- Approvals: ASSE 1016 and ASSE 1017. Not rated for point of use under ASSE 1070.