BACnet / Stand-Alone
NECC offers the SimplyVAV series of variable air volume controllers from KMC Controls that can operate a wide variety of VAV terminal units. SimplyVAV's integrated actuators, internal airflow sensors, and wide variety of application programs make these BACnet Application Specific controllers perform well in either new or retrofit installations.
Easy Installation, Simple Setup
SimplyVAV controllers are easy to install and set up. To install, the controller is mounted, wired to a 24 volt transformer, and then airflow and temperature sensors are connected. Then the SimplyVAV controller automatically detects sensors. SimplyVAV controllers also feature asimple, menu driven setup process, so they connect without special programming or software tools.
Inputs and Outputs
All inputs and outputs for SimplyVAV controllers are set up at the factory and do not require field programming.
- Sensors are automatically detected.
- Inputs accept industry‐standard 10K ohm thermistors sensors.
- Input overvoltage protection up to 24 volts AC, continuous.
- 12‐bit analog‐to‐digital conversion
- Optically isolated triac output.
- Maximum switching 24 volts AC at 1.0 ampere for each output.
- Maximum for controller is 3.0 amperes.
- Short‐circuit protected
- Output voltage 0–10 volts DC
- 30 mA per output, 30 mA total for all analog outputs
- 12–bit analog–to–digital conversion
Simply VAV Actuator/Controller for Stand-Alone or BACnet Applications