Honeywell ControLinks™ Fuel Air Control System
ControLinks™ uses unique air curves and fuel curves, separate light-off points and different minimum and maximum modulation points. Innovative safety features include a unique potentiometer circuit, component anti-swap protection and curve verification algorithms.
Fuel/Air Profile Graph
The new S7999B system display allows you to commission the ControLinks Fuel Air Control System using the touchscreen with four color graphics.This eliminates the need for a laptop or PC for commissioning. Diagnostic information can be accessed for ControLinks and for 7800 SERIES Controls using this display.
Technical brochures, savings calculator and case studies are also available. Contact NECC at 800-227-9800 for more details.
Honeywell R7999 FUEL AIR RATIO CONTROL
- Monitors and controls the burner fuel and air ratios to maintain proper combustion
- Provides LED status for power, alarm and motor drives
- Includes fault-annunciating LEDs
Honeywell ML7999A UNIVERSAL PARALLEL-POSITION ACTUATOR
- Provides 100 lb./in. torque to control combustion air dampers, modulating fuel valves, oil modulation valves and flue gas recirculation (FGR) dampers
- Optimizes burner performance by providing precision potentiometer feedback to the R7999 control
Honeywell S7999B SYSTEM DISPLAY
- Optional tool that provides an interface for the entire burner/boiler system
- Large, full color, touchscreen display module
- Two additional LEDs indicate CSD power and communications
Honeywell V5197 Firing Rate Valve
- Accepts 4 – 20 mA signal for firing rate control
- More linear turndown
Honeywell ZM7999 COMMISSIONING SOFTWARE
- Commissioning software via laptop
Honeywell Q7999 WIRING SUB-BASE
- For ease of installation, all wiring goes to this panel-mounted sub-base