Pneumatic Test and Calibration Kits
CALIBRATE BEFORE YOU AUTOMATE!
Calibration is one of the quickest, least expensive methods of energy conservation you can perform.
- Check transmitter output for accuracy.
- Calibrate proportional band of receiver-controllers.
- Calibrate percent of authority of receiver-controllers.
- Adjust the receiver-controller setpoint.
- Calibrate indication gauges of pneumatic devices.
Connections: (6) quick sealing disconnect fittings. TOOL-100-500 includes 3' of 1/4'' I.D. flexible plastic tubing connected to each male fitting.
Receiver-Controller Calibration Kit
The PCG-250 Receiver-Controller & Transmitter Calibration Kit is designed for use in field set up and calibration. This Kit can be used to set up either single or dual input receiver controllers, and to check transmitter operation. Included is a molded carrying case, fittings, tubing and instructions.
Confused by all the math?
This slide rule calculator takes the mystery out of calibrating receiver controllers.
Proportional band and authority % settings are calculated easily with this tool. Calculates adjustments for: Honeywell, MCC Powers, Robertshaw, Barber-Colman.