Belimo ZoneTight™ Zone Valves
Belimo ZoneTight™ Zone Valves are efficient in every way:
- Compact Size
- Low Power Consumption
- Zero Leakage
Using Belimo ball valve design offers zero leakage, ensures tight closing, eliminating energy losses and resistant to clogging. The low power consumption is up to 95% less than conventional zone valves. They come with adjustable cV value to meet your design needs.
- Forged brass body
- Chrome-plated ball
- Brass stem
- Teflon PTFE Seats
- EPDM(lubricated) O-Rings
- NPT female ends
- Chilled or hot water, 60% glycol
- 3 ft. cable w/1/2” fitting screw terminals
- Max ∆P 40 psi
ZoneTight™ Zone Valves with Non-Spring Return Actuators
Belimo ZoneTight™ Zone Valves with Fail-Safe Actuators
The fail-safe actuators are all powered with 24V. Select the correct normal position (NO for Open, NC for Closed) and the appropriate fail-safe (FO for fail Open, FC for fail Closed) position for your application.
ZoneTight™ Pressure Independent Zone Valves With Non-Spring Return Actuators
Belimo’s ZoneTight™ Pressure Independent Zone Valve (PIQCV) is a two-way ½” valve which combines the functionality of a control valve and a pressure regulating valve, creating one precise appliance that is unaffected by pressure variances in a system.
- Constant flow regardless of pressure variations in the system at set degrees of ball opening.
- Maximizes chiller ∆P, preventing energizing additional chillers due to low ∆T.
- No cV calculations necessary for sizing. ½” NPT female connections.
- 3’ cable with ½” conduit fitting screw terminals.