Honeywell Globe Valves and Accessories
Honeywell Globe Valves
The V5011N and V5013N globe valves are designed for the control of steam, water and glycol solutions (up to 50 percent concentration) in heating or cooling HVAC applications. These valves are used in twp-position and/or modulating control systems. They are not suitable for combustible gas service.
The top chart shows Honeywell Valve Bodies only …
• For Pneumatic Systems: Use the proper size MP953 Valve Actuator. Select either a 5'', 8'', or 13'' top. For most valves, direct actuation and reverse actuation is performed by the actuator.
• For Electric Systems: Select a Modutrol motor with the signal you need (see Actuators, Electric), then pick the appropriate Q5001 linkage to connect the valve with the actuator.
For direct mount applications use an “ML” series actuator.
|Valve Closeoff Ratings|
|Up to 1''||150#|
Honeywell Old Style Flanged Valves
These valves are a direct replacement for the long time V5011-5013 series valves. Choose any of the electric, electronic or pneumatic actuators that fit your closeoff needs and stem travel.
|2, 3-WAY FACE TO FACE|
Honeywell Flanged Valve Bodies
Flanged valve bodies conform to the American Standard for Cast-iron Pipe Flanges and Flanged Fittings. The valve flanges are flat-faced with a smooth finish. Companion flanges must be of the same specifications.
Proper Flange Mounting
- DO NOT APPLY PIPE DOPE TO VALVE FLANGE COMPANION FLANGE OR GASKET.
- BE SURE FACE OF COMPANION FLANGE IS FLUSH WITH FACE OF VALVE BODY FLANGE AND ADJOINED SQUARELY BEFORE TIGHTENING MOUNTING NUTS.
- IF POSSIBLE, MOUNT COMPANION FLANGE ON PIPE BEFORE MOUNTING FLANGE ON THE VALVE.
Honeywell "New" VGF Series Flanged Valves
Two-way and three-way cast iron flanged valves for two position or modulating control of steam, water or 50% glycol solutions. These new valves can be used in place of the old style V5011/5013 series on new construction, but not for direct replacement (face to face dimension may be different). These valves represent a competitive advantage over previous models. Pressure balanced models feature very high close off ratings. Three-way valves are available in mixing and diverting patterns. These new valves use the same pneumatic and electric actuators as the old style V5011 & V5013 valves.
Honeywell 3-Way Valves
- ANSI Class 125 and Class 250 cast iron bodies with flanged end connections
- Face-to face flange dimensions per ANSI/ISA S75.03 standard
- Metal to metal seating for long life span
- Stainless steel trim standard
- Universal bonnet for direct-coupled electric and pneumatic actuators for easy mounting, or linkage coupled Modutrol motors and MN/MS Series direct coupled actuators
- Constant total flow throughout full plug travel (3-way diverting models)
Honeywell V5011 & V5013 Valve Repair Parts
For individual repair parts on Honeywell older or industrial valves, we will FAX you a parts breakdown so you can select the items you need.
* Items indicated with an asterisk are included in each kit.
Repairing a large quantity of valves?
Many individual parts shown in the repair kits are available separately in quantity packs (minimum of 25 each), such as packing, seats, disc, etc
V5011 & V5013 Electric Valve Actuators
* Actuators with positive positioner are 4-11# spring range