Established in 1990, Fieldpiece is the creator of the modular digital multimeter. The “stick” style DMM combined with accessory heads make it easy to make electrical readings in the field, and enables the technician to easily test a wide range of other parameters. They also offer many stand-alone products with feature sets tailored to the HVAC/R technician.
Just snap the head on to the meter or use the deluxe silicone leads for remote connection.
• Non-contact Voltage - Loud beeper and bright LED indicate the NCV tab is near AC voltages down to 24VAC.
• True RMS - Get the true voltage and amperage when testing variable speed fans or other non-sine wave applications.
• Auto-ranging - Automatically changes range for best resolution.
• Temperature - Thermocouple plugs in directly for accurate readings, even in fast changing environments.
• Microamps - For flame rectifier diode tests.
• Capacitance - For motor-run and motor-start capacitors.
• Frequency - For variable frequency drives.
• Rugged rubberized case with magnetic hanger.
• Hi-voltage indicators you can’t miss—both LED and beeper turn on to indicate you’ve touched a potentially dangerous voltage.
• Continuity indicated by LED and beeper.
• MAX hold automatically holds reading so you can look at the meter after you’ve disconnected.
• Low ohms ranges for motor windings and mid range for thermistors.
• HS36 comes with a backlight.
• Auto-power off to extend battery life.
• UL Cat III 600V pending.
Every HS36 meter comes packaged inside the padded ANC1 4-pocket case. A 300AAC clamp head (ACH) is included. Just slide the clamp onto the top of the HS36 meter to read amps. Also included are deluxe silicone test leads, alligator clips, k-type thermocouple, battery (installed), operator’s manual, and RFM66 fuse (installed).
Fieldpiece is the creator of the modular stick digital multimeter. The "stick" style DMM combined with accessory heads make it easy to make electrical readings in the field, and enables the technician to easily test a wide range of other parameters.
The DL2 data logger measures and records data from other Fieldpiece accessory heads. It features:
- 20,000 data points
- Real time clock
- Programmable span from 1 second to 999 days
- Period programmable from 1 second to 999 hours
- PC interface
Fieldpiece Stick Style Digital Multimeter
Comes complete inside a padded 4-pocket case, including a 300 AAC clamp head, deluxe silicone test leads, alligator clips and a k-type thermocouple. It converts Fieldpiece accessory heads into a standalone instrument. It features:
- Non-contact voltage – Loud beeper and bright LED indicate the NCV tab is near AC voltages down to 24VAC
- Auto-ranging – Automatically changes range for best resolution
- Temperature – Thermocouple plugs in directly for fast, accurate readings
- Micro amps – For flame rectifier diode tests
- Frequency – For VFDs
- Overload protection: 30 VDC or 24 VAC
Heavy Duty Multimeter with phase rotation:
Ruggedized with all the necessary features necessary for the field:
- Phase rotation function for correct connection of three phase power
- Capacitance for motor start/run capacitors
- High voltage warning (LCD and beeper)
- Micro amps for flame rectifier diode circuit
- Amps to 10AAC through meter, to 300AAC with clamp
- Frequency for VFDs
Fieldpiece Auto-Ranging Clamp Meter
This is your choice if you want to extend the basic capabilities of the clamp meter. Fieldpiece accessory heads attach to the SC76 clamp meter giving you a pool of choices when it comes to customizing your Fieldpiece toolkit.
• Included are a padded case, deluxe silicone test leads, k-type thermocouple w/wrap-tab plug, alligator clips and battery
Low cost meter for checking compressor insulation.
- Predict compressor failure.
- 1000VDC stresses insulation to measure up to 2000Mohms.
- Backlit display.
- Auto-off to extend battery life.
- Case, alligator clip, leads with removable tips.
This kit includes the DL2 data logger and all of the appropriate accessory heads, thermocouples and test leads for comprehensive HVAC/R testing and data logging. Easily gather the complete story of the system, upload to your PC and print out for hard copies of data.
INCLUDED IN THE KIT:
- DL2 Data Logger
- Alligator Clips
- AAV3 Anemometer Head
- ATH4 Dual Temperature head
- AVH1 Voltage head
- ACM3 Carbon Monoxide Head
- AVG2 Digital Vacuum Gauge Head w/LED indication
- ASX14 Superheat and sub-cooling for A/C
- EHDL1 Electronic Handle
- AHDL1 Accessory Adapter Handle
- ACH4 Current Clamp Head
- AUA2 Milliamp & Microamp Head
- ARH4 Wet Bulb and Dew Point Head
- AMN2 Manometer Head
- Wet bulb (sock) type K-type thermocouple
- Pipe clamp K-type thermocouple (up to 1.375")
- Bead type K-type thermocouple w/alligator clip
- Briefcase style case