SmartParts Portable Signal Generator/Calibrator
SmartParts Compact Current & Voltage Calibrator
With LCD Numeric Display
The CVC is a portable calibrator designed to meet the requirements of field calibration, testing and troubleshooting of panel meters, transducers, transmitters, actuators and other process and control devices. It features a large, 0.59" (15 mm), LCD numerical display with blue back-lighting for use in dimly lit areas. Powered by a standard 9V battery, it also comes with a 120 VAC plug-in power supply for bench-top use.
- 0.0 to 20.0 mA DC output in 1.0 mA steps.
- 0.0 to 10.0 VDC output in 1.0 V steps.
- Three output modes automatically selected by plug location.
- Milliamp loop calibration using external loop supply (30 VDC maximum) or internal 9V battery.
- Voltage output.
- Auto-ramping with user adjustable minimum and maximum values.
- User-adjustable ramp step time, 1 to 20 seconds, in 1 second increments.
- User-adjustable auto-power-off time from 1 to 20 seconds in 1 second increments.
- 3-position bail for pocket, hanging, or bench-top use.
- 9V battery.
- 120 VAC plug-in power supply.
- Test leads with alligator clips.
- Soft-sided carrying case.